Severe thunderstorms with heavy rain and strong gusts of wind hit southern Ohio on Wednesday, July 6. The National Weather Service confirmed at least one tornado on radar in northern Claremont County Wednesday afternoon. Buildings in Goshen showed signs of storm damage. Kara Diesel said she filmed this time lapse in Hamilton on a Wednesday afternoon. Credit: Kara Diesel via Storyful
- Researchers have found that “timeless chemicals” in popular cooking products can cause liver cancer.
- Seoul flooding: Record rainstorm kills at least 8 people in South Korean capital as water floods buildings and cars
- Riveiro enjoys the party as the pirates set off in search of a second victory
- Google Equiano: Internet giant bets big on Africa with latest megaproject
- Long, long wait for diabetes cure
No comments to show.