The DSA is expected to come into force in 2024. It will apply to all online services operating in the EU, but with particular emphasis on what it calls Vlops (very large online platforms like Facebook and YouTube) and Vloses (very large online searches). engines such as Google) are defined as services that have more than 45 million users in the EU.
- Horrific rape case sparks ghosts in South Africa
- European Union opens “embassy” in Silicon Valley – POLITICS
- Russia launches Iranian satellite into space over fears it will be used to spy on Ukraine
- PGA Tour could strip LIV Golfers playoff players, referee rules
- Biden administration authorizes emergency monkeypox vaccination strategy
No comments to show.