None of the 20 suspects convicted of the 2015 Paris attacks have appealed the verdict, according to prosecutors.
Salah Abdeslam, the last surviving member of the so-called Islamic State (IS) terrorist cell that carried out the attacks, has waived the right to appeal the murder conviction and a life sentence, his lawyers said.
Abdeslam was convicted last month of murder, attempted murder and terrorism charges in connection with the deadliest peacetime attack in French history.
On November 13, 2015, 130 people were killed outside the Stade de France, in various Parisian cafes and bars, and in the Bataclan concert hall.
The judges gave Abdeslam the harshest sentence possible in France – life imprisonment without parole.
Lawyers said on Tuesday that the 32-year-old Belgian decided to “waive his right to appeal … for reasons known only to him.”
“That doesn’t mean he’s sticking with the sentence and life in prison without parole.” statement on twitter read. “That means he has come to terms with it.
None of the 19 other defendants, nor the French prosecutor, have appealed the verdicts, which are now final.
Eighteen suspects received terrorism-related convictions and one was found guilty on a lesser charge of fraud. They were given sentences ranging from two years to life imprisonment. Six defendants were tried in absentia and are presumed dead.
Abdeslam and four other suspects are due to stand trial in October in Belgium in connection with the 2016 Brussels attacks.