Resentment at the over-celebration by Egyptian and Ukrainian wrestlers shows that the sport needs reform if it wants to build a stable audience.
- Elon Musk sold 7.92 million Tesla shares worth $6.88 billion.
- Naomi Osaka out of Toronto Open with back injury
- IEMOP: Spot electricity prices rise despite sluggish demand
- Trump’s shadow looms over latest desperate attempt to revive Iran nuclear deal
- Western Europe enters fourth summer heatwave as bushfires return to scorched France
No comments to show.