I was told £4m would be reinvested in new ‘future-focused’ plans funded from the £12.5m saved from the channel merger. These include the live and breaking news group, which is believed to greatly enhance the BBC’s ability to produce breaking news on all of its platforms, including, most notably, BBC iPlayer.
- Shooting in Langley, Canada: 2 killed, 2 injured in shooting outside Vancouver, police say
- Vodacom tests satellite network for conventional mobile phones
- Pirate Rodolfo Castro’s phone fell out of his pocket while sliding off third base.
- Violence in Haiti: gangs take over in the war with the police
- WWE Reveals $5 Million Payments To McMahon, Delays Earnings Report
No comments to show.