Several people died and suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning in a well in Nuevo Mexico

Two men have died and four more have been hospitalized after inhaling carbon monoxide while cleaning a tank truck in New Mexico, Mexico on Thursday, July 14, according to a Facebook post from civil protection and Zapopan firefighters. The footage shows rescuers donning protective equipment, descending into the well, and carrying the man on a stretcher to a waiting ambulance. Credit: Zapopan Civil Defense and Bombers via Storyful.