“Imagine… you are a musician, your lyrics or chords are in front of your eyes. Or you are an athlete and you have biometric data, distance and other information that you need, ”says Steve Sinclair. from Mojo, which develops smart contact lenses.
- Sports TV Refrigerators: TV Refrigerator
- Former FBI agent convicted of losing public money in Las Vegas
- Joe Burrow ‘feels better every day’ after surgery for ruptured appendix
- TV CEO insulted Emilia Clarke in front of ‘Game of Thrones’ fans – and it’s not good
- Indian woman calls for release of 11 men convicted of rape during religious riots
No comments to show.