Dr. Anthony Fauci dismissed the retirement rumors at The Future of Health Care Summit, a conference sponsored by the Beltway news site The Hill on Tuesday, July 19. Rumors of the retirement of President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser began to circulate after Politico released an interview with Fauci. , according to news reports. At the conference, the 81-year-old Fauci clarified that no matter who is president, he “does not intend to take his current position in January 2025.” Fauci specified that he wants to pursue other professional areas while maintaining “energy and passion for them.” Credit: Hill via Storyful
- Research shows that the ability to decipher a baby’s cry is NOT an inborn ability and needs to be learned.
- Drought hits 60% of the European Union and the UK
- Cricket: Canberra’s Zoe Cook re-signs with Brisbane Heat in WBBL | Canberra Times
- Audio: Health Minister Xavier Becerra declares a public health emergency for monkeypox
- Stocks rise, oil falls following recession risks
No comments to show.