Protesters deliberately drove slowly to cause traffic congestion on the M5 motorway near Burnham-on-Sea, UK, to protest the July 22 increase in fuel prices. at 30 mph to cause a traffic violation. Kristen Hardy recorded a video of the protest and said it caused “chaos” on the motorway. The convoy later pulled off the motorway and staged a protest outside a gas station in Bridgewater. Credit: Kristen Hardy via Storyful
- How helping female athletes in Afghanistan made Ali Baba a target for the Taliban
- Ashton Kutcher admits he was ‘lucky to be alive’ after battling rare disease
- War in Ukraine: what you need to know this Tuesday
- Dame Olivia Newton-John dies at 73
- Biden to Suspend Controversial ‘Stay in Mexico’ Program
No comments to show.