Some Australian swimming stars have arrived in Birmingham ahead of the 2022 Commonwealth Games starting on Thursday. The first wave of swimmers to land included Emma McKeon, Cody Simpson, Ariarna Titmus and Kaylee McKeown.
- Elon Musk sells Tesla shares for almost $7 billion: document
- The travel-weary Sparks are hoping to be defeated by the Sun.
- Shooting in Langley, Canada: 2 killed, 2 injured in shooting outside Vancouver, police say
- Vodacom tests satellite network for conventional mobile phones
- Pirate Rodolfo Castro’s phone fell out of his pocket while sliding off third base.
No comments to show.