in Estimated risk per 26.07.2022 21:02:00
• Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) to release results at 7:00 AM ET mortgage bid index.
• AT 8:30, Durable Goods Orders for June from the Census Bureau. The consensus is to reduce durable goods orders by 0.5%.
• At 10:00, Index of pending home sales for June. The consensus calls for a 3.7% decline in the index.
• AT 14:00, FOMC Meeting Announcement. The FOMC is expected to raise rates by 75 basis points, increasing the target range for the federal funds rate from 2-1/4 percent to 2-1/2 percent.
• At 14:30, Fed Chairman Jerome Powell holds a press briefing following the FOMC announcement.
For COVID (focus on hospitalizations and deaths):
|new cases per day2||124 549||127 314||≤5000one|
|hospitalized2🚩||36 312||34 737||≤3000one|
|Deaths per day2||367||384||≤50one|
|onemy goals are to stop daily fasting,
27-day mean for cases currently hospitalized and deaths
🚩 Increase in the number of cases, hospitalizations and deaths per week in an average of 7 days.
✅ Goal with.
Click on the graph to enlarge the image.
This graph shows the daily (bars) and 7-day average (line) of reported deaths.
The average daily death rate bottomed out in July 2021 at 214 people per day.