Meta boss Mark Zuckerberg said the firm will be “permanently” cutting hiring over the next year in response to the economic downturn and the company’s plans to invest in new areas, including its Horizon virtual reality platform, on a bet that the so-called metaverse is its best prospect for growth.
- Footballer Benjamin Mendy is facing trial in the UK on charges of rape.
- Sennheiser TV Clear Review: Dedicated headphones designed to improve your TV listening experience
- Russian journalist who condemned Vladimir Putin on air faces up to 10 years in prison for Kremlin protest
- Angel City beat Tigres Femenil in international friendly
- War in Ukraine: deputies of the Latvian Parliament declared Russia a “state sponsor of terrorism”
No comments to show.