“This almost provides nucleation sites on the graphene surface to regulate this structure within the concrete,” Dr. Scallion says, adding that scientists are still figuring out the implications of this. This can make the concrete denser or change the pore structure within the concrete. Maybe something closer to cheddar rather than swiss cheese.
- The occupancy rate was down 5.7% compared to the same week in 2019.
- Kathy Hilton mistook Lizzo for the fictional character “Precious”
- Video shows plane buzzing directly over spectators ahead of ‘crazy’ close landing
- Mother honors the late sun with random good deeds
- Serge Pizzorno of Kasabian: The guys needed me to be the frontman
No comments to show.