On Saturday (July 30), the city of Charsadda in northern Pakistan was flooded. The video, filmed by local resident Mudasir Khan, shows people wandering through the flooded market, with some street vendors still working ankle-deep in water. Khan told Reuters that his own store was affected by the flood.
- Drought ravages Iraq’s southern swamps
- New York family of 4 injured after Palestinian suspect opens fire in Jerusalem: reports
- Marine Corps Assessment of the Russian Military “Operation” in Ukraine (“In-depth assessment of all three areas in which wars are fought”)
- Hunt disappointed that victory still eludes SuperSport
- Threat to Ukrainian nuclear power plant grows as fighting rages
No comments to show.